An experienced professional seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills in IT marketing, sales, SEO/SEM or web analytics to impact and grow a company’s productivity.
eVariety Company 1/06 – 11/09
Sales & Marketing
• Sold hundreds of collectible items worldwide through multiple customized eCommerce “WebStores”, including eBay, ProStores, Amazon, Bonanzle and eCrater.
• Achieved and maintained a 100% positive feedback rating; more than 25% of items were sold and shipped within 10 days of posting.
• Increased profits by adjusting advertising budgets based on detailed web analytics data generated by Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Omniture Site Catalyst.
• Created online advertising campaigns with Google AdWords using display ads, Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, website placements and keyword targeted ads.
• Created promotional links using Java widgets on multiple websites, blogs and social/business networks including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Implemented search engine optimization (SEO) strategies using tools such as SEOQuake and WebCEO to analyze and improve “on and off page SEO Factors” including SERP listings, content quality, meta data, keyword density, site speed, crawling and broken link errors as well as internal and external links.
RSA 8/05 – 12/05
Senior Account Manager
• Marketed technical business services including project, contract and permanent staffing.
• Set business appointments, met with managers and prospects to collect detailed information.
• Researched companies using the Salesforce CRM to collect data and forecast profitability.
Bridgewater Resources 8/02 – 6/05
Business Development Manager
• Drove sales production for a start-up IT staffing division with a $500K /Yr average and a gross profit margin (GPM) exceeding 33%.
• Met with decision makers, made presentations, gathered information on qualified job orders and with recruiters on targeting technical prospects.
• Developed website content and multi-channel e-business marketing material.
• Identified target companies and recruited candidates by attending trade shows, career fairs and multiple business, marketing and technology associations.
• Negotiated company service agreements and provided RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s.
IntelliMark 11/94 – 6/02 General Manager / Sales
• Sold regional B2B IT Staffing Solutions by developing and maintaining lasting relationships with companies seeking technical professionals and services.
• Managed Houston branch P/L and budget, as well as hired, fired, trained and reviewed employees and set productivity goals.
• Met with decision makers, made presentations, gathered information on qualified sales orders and promoted marketing efforts through cross-channel and viral marketing.
• Managed re-branding campaign, CRM migration project and cost reduction policies.
Sales & Recruiting Manager
• Sold IT services, recruited, hired candidates and managed account executives and recruiters.
• Developed and maintained accounts seeking business professionals and services.
• Created and led an internet strategy team that designed and launched a new company web site that included a new layout and content, job posting, search capability and new marketing material.
• Led in-house training sessions and created training presentations, videos and documentation for sales and recruiting teams.
• Recruited, interviewed and prepared qualified technical candidates for interviews with client companies.
• Received feedback from candidates and clients after interviews and negotiated starting salaries, benefits, start dates and sign-on bonuses.
Management Alliance Group 3/94 – 11/94
Sales / Recruiter
• Sold B2B staffing services and recruited candidates in a broad range of industries.
Training & Certifications
Training / Webinars
• Marketing and Advertising Using Google – Google
• Google Analytics Introduction / Custom Reporting – Google
• D3: Data Driven Decisions – A New Paradigm for Managing SEO Programs – Covario
• Advanced SEM Strategies – “11 Tips for Master Search Marketers” – Omniture
• Turbo Charge Your Search Engine Marketing – Omniture
• SEO Strategies for Corporate Web Sites – Omniture
Marketing Strategy/Concepts, Business Communication, Sales Concepts, Solution Selling, Business Writing, IT Industry Knowledge, CRM Concepts
Stephen F. Austin State University
Bachelor of Arts – Communications / Marketing – 1993
• The Pine Log Newspaper – Sales / Advertising Account Manager (employment)
• KLSB-TV (NBC) – Sales / Advertising Representative (Internship)