A results-oriented professional seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills in IT marketing, SEO/SEM or web analytics to impact and grow a company’s productivity.
eVariety Company 1/06 – 12/09
- Created and managed eCommerce webstores selling collectible items worldwide.
- Created advertising campaigns with Google AdWords to increase traffic and grow sales using pay-per-click (PPC) ads, multiple website placements and HTML search keywords.
- Analyzed detailed web analytics data generated by Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Implemented search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to analyze and improve SERP listings, content quality, meta data, keyword density and internal/external links.
- Wrote detailed content, conducted product, competition and market research and analyzed sales reports to track sales and trends.
RSA 8/05 – 12/05
Senior Account Manager
- Marketed technical business services including project, contract and permanent staffing.
- Set business appointments, met with managers and prospects to collect detailed information.
- Researched companies using Salesforce CRM to collect data and forecast profitability.
Bridgewater Resources 8/02 – 6/05
Business Development Manager
- Drove sales production for a start-up IT staffing division with a $500K /Yr average and a gross profit margin (GPM) exceeding 33%.
- Met with decision makers, made presentations, gathered information on qualified job orders and strateg ized with recruiters on targeting technical prospects.
- Developed website content and multi-channel e-business marketing material.
- Identified target companies and recruited candidates by attending trade shows, career fairs and multiple business, marketing and technology associations.
- Negotiated company service agreements and provided RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s.
IntelliMark 11/94 – 6/02 General Manager / Sales
- Sold regional B2B IT Staffing Solutions by developing and maintaining lasting relationships with companies seeking technical professionals and services.
- Managed Houston branch P/L, hired, fired, trained and reviewed employees and set productivity goals.
- Met with decision makers, gathered information on qualified sales orders and promoted subsequent marketing efforts through cross-channel and viral marketing.
- Managed re-branding campaign, CRM migration project and cost reduction policies.
Sales & Recruiting Manager
- Sold IT services, recruited, hired candidates and managed account executives and recruiters.
- Developed and maintained accounts seeking business professionals and services.
- Created and led an internet strategy team that designed and launched a new company web site that included a new layout and content, job posting, search capability and new marketing material.
- Led in-house training sessions and created training presentations, videos and documentation for sales and recruiting teams.
- Recruited, interviewed and prepared qualified technical candidates for interviews with client companies.
- Received feedback from candidates and clients after interviews and negotiated starting salaries, benefits, start dates and sign-on bonuses.
Management Alliance Group 3/94 – 11/94
Sales / Recruiter
- Sold B2B staffing services and recruited candidates in a broad range of industries.
Stephen F. Austin State University
Bachelor of Arts – Communications / Marketing – 1993
- The Pine Log Newspaper – Sales / Advertising Account Manager (employment)
- KLSB-TV (NBC) – Sales / Advertising Representative (Internship)